Wednesday 3 June 2015

My Missguided Jumpsuit - £15

I have never appreciated the invention of a jumpsuit more than I have the last couple of months. You can find out why jumpsuits have been my saving grace recently by clicking here...

Missguided has the most amazing sale on their jumpsuits at the moment. You will not be stuck for choice and you will certainly not be disappointed by the price point. I picked up this gorgeous fitted jumpsuit for just £15 reduced from £35.



The floral print is feminine without being too girly and the wrap style is incredibly flattering. I don't normally go for a low cut style but sometimes you just gotta dig out that push up bra and fake it til you make it.


The jumpsuit is fitted without it feeling like I'm wearing a tight catsuit. It hugs the body in a really flattering way without it clinging to any lumpy bumpy bits. Ain't nobody got time for that...



You can purchase this monochrome dream right here. Well done Missguided for your constant sale items which don't scream "THIS IS IN THE SALE BECAUSE IT'S SO LAST SEASON AND NO ONE WANTS IT ANYMORE." Their sale items are current, fashionable and extremely affordable. 

Thank you for reading and I'll see you in my next bloggy :)

C x

1 comment:

  1. You look great in the jumpsuit Carelle. Bit like a Charlie's Angel :-)

    ReplyDelete